Fw: Re: Heath Kits (Air Craft).

Deric Affleck daffleck at AURACOM.COM
Tue Nov 6 16:31:05 EST 2001

 Yes,

Ed Heath was a "prolific designer & manufacturer and one of the first to cater to the home built aircraft
market.
Before he started building kit aircraft he built aero engines, the first in 1909 was a horizontally opposed
twin cylinder.  He went on to convert  4 cyl. Henderson motorcycle engines for aircraft use and sold his own
engine converson -  ready to fly."
Above not  my words but quoted from December 2001 Flight Journal magazine which I happened to be reading when
I was reading this thread!

Deric - VY2DA