Fw: ESR

Kees & Sandy talen at INETPORT.COM
Wed Nov 7 08:43:44 EST 2001

May be a coincidence, but I just searched for ESR
.....on my favorite picture source, e-Bay ...and there
are 3 of the Dick Smith units.

73s  Kees K5BCQ

----- Original Message -----
From: john van laar <van at STARBAND.NET>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 9:32 PM
Subject: ESR

If i may add to bob nickels excellent suggestion you may want to try a resistor
in series with the signal generator.If you want to see dick smith electronics
esr meter do a search on google the frist dick smith electronics. Enter esr. I
am looking for a catalog from a company in the mid west that sells them as soon
as i find it i will post it. I think it is under $50