CABLE CONNECTIONS SB-301 TO SB-401

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Thu Nov 8 04:49:08 EST 2001

Hi Jrerry;

This keeps coming up. Under separate cover I am sending you my answer to
the last time. Yes, it is important to use the correct cable and length.
Most electronic supply stores have it or can get it. It is quite common
for computer connections. I get mine from Halted Specialities Co. (HSC)
in Sacramento, Ca. $.19/ft. Their web site is WWW.halted.com.  Good luck.

Ed