HW-7

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Thu Nov 8 23:32:02 EST 2001

floyd

try looking at the bypass capacitor and coupling capacitors. One of them
more than likely has become leaky and that's the problem. Start in the audio
power amplifier and work your way back.

there's a large value electrolytic someplace in the audio that is used to
decouple the output from the supply voltage. Best bet on this guy
--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems