McElroy Chart of Codes and Signals

John Adkins w4kv at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 12 08:29:05 EST 2001

Wow!

I had never heard of such a chart, and after seeing
the one in the link, I want one, too!  My Swedish
(Norwegian? Danish?) isn't what it used to be, so I
don't know if the one pictured is in a museum, for
sale by owner, or what.

So add me to the list of those interested in obtaining
one.

John
w4kv

--- Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> http://www.la3f.no/gf01/mcelroy.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Neil

http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html