Possible solution to PC weatherproofing

Mike McGue Lcftmike at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 13 23:06:08 EST 2001

Thanks to all of you who have responded with advice.  Inititally I searched
the Inet for conformal coatings and came up with a product called HumiSeal.
I learned of a distributer, Z Tech Services, Inc., yesterday, who sells the
product and spoke with Tom on their toll free number.  He recommended
HumiSeal Type 1B31 for sealing my humidity sensor boards.  Not only did he
recommend it but I have a sample of the sealeant with me by my computer as I
write this, sent to me by Tom at his exspense!!!

Thanks to all of you and to him.  If there is any way I can return Tom's
favor... to any of you, please ask.  And, if any of you are in the
electronics business and can throw some business Tom's way
(tomj at ztechservices.com), then the circle may be complete!

Thanks again to all of you for your advice... I'll be off-line for three days.

73's,
Mike McGue
N9HHG