Need SB220 Parts

Charles Hugg chashugg at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Nov 19 12:51:27 EST 2001

I am in need of a couple 1mH RF Chokes for the Heathkit SB-220 amp. I fried one of them when I had a grid to plate short in one of the 3-500Zs. Anyone have some or know where I can find them. Also, I could not tell from looking at he manual what strength they are, i.e., 2amps, 2 ma, etc
Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
PS Thanks to all of you who responded to my call for help on diagnosing the problem. You were right on target.