Non-receipt of goods-Heath Tee Shirt (2XL)

Lee KH6BZF LEEWICAL at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 20 02:09:51 EST 2001

Mr. Marty Drift, WB2FOU:
       I have yet to receive my Tee-shirt. Please advise when you mailed it
and any receipt number to turn over to authorities here.
       Been waiting since June 2001!
Lee, KH6BZF

                                            The Best of Alohas.
FIFTH ANNUAL HAWAI'I STATE AMATEUR RADIO CONVENTION, 2002
         11-12-13 October 2002-To be held at a convention location in
Honolulu HI
                                           BE THERE!
                      http://www.pilikia.net/karc/hamfest/index.html