SB-221 forsale

Don Christensen Donw8woj at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 20 14:27:04 EST 2001

I have a very nice SB-221 amp for sale-80 thru 10 meters. Very clean;the
cabinet and front panel are about as new. Stand by switch installed. When
last used it put out about KW on the lower bands and less on the higher
bands. Comes with manual and extra pair of 4-500Z's of unknown condition
except that no shorts or open filaments.
Pick up only but I will drive half way up to 50 miles to meet someone. I'm in
east
central Michigan. Interested persons can email at w9woj at arrl.com. 73 W8WOJ