Heatkit Banna Plug - person who needed them

Jerry Rego jerryrego at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Nov 22 02:22:23 EST 2001

I have sent you two Heath Kit binding post for your O-Scope yesterday after noon, a little slow, but they are on the way to you.  - via 1st class Mail.  I hope you will be pleased with them.  I Sent one ea. Red and AND one ea. Black.  Heath used white, also on some of their O-Scopes.  Cheers Jerry Rego KE7YG  es Happy Thanksgiving   No charge - might need a small item one day.  I wish the crew there 73"so