Ebay

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Thu Nov 22 08:03:28 EST 2001

Doesnt surprise me. They also cancelled all gun sales, even though
they all had to be transacted through a Class I dealer just like
any other interstate sale.

They are oh - so politically correct.....and in this case too, politically
incorrect.

John

At 06:14 AM 11/22/01 -0600, Martin Tippin wrote:
>Here's one for you, Ebay just cancelled my Auction For a Yaesu FT-101EE,
said it was against Ebays rules to list a Item that can Transmit on the
Amateaur and CB Bands. How many unit's do you suppose were built by
Yaesu-Icom-Kenwood -Heatkit and so forth, that all a Person had to do was
insert a CB xtal.
> I sent them a Email and told them they had better hire a full time person
to investigate all the Transceivers that are listed on Ebay that Transmit
on both Bands.