HEATH

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Thu Nov 22 12:05:01 EST 2001

Guys. The solution is simple, don't mention that it covers 11 meters. I
see many scanners that obviously cover the cell freqs. but the listing
doesn't actually mention it and they become completed auctions, same for
11 meter capable ham rigs, those sellers who note that fact will likely
get yanked. Creative writing may be the answer. This is my last comment
on the issue, otherwise we may get what we wish for, hi, hi. Go eat the
turkey, Ken