WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS "HEATHKIT" REFLECTOR!

ejforwood Jerold Forwood ejforwood at MSN.COM
Thu Nov 22 15:27:25 EST 2001

I turned on my computer this morming and found 48 e-mails.  Less than 5% were about Heathkits!  I am interested in information on Heathkits, I enjoy collecting and rebuilding them.  I don't have the time to wade through all the bickering about eBay or t-shirts, nor do I believe the majority fo the people on here do!
I do believe it is time for the list admin. to either enforce the rules, or the list will destroy itself!
Thanks, This is the end of my bickering!

K0EJF