FS: SB-301

Joe joe.amp at VERIZON.NET
Sat Nov 24 17:18:59 EST 2001

To the people replying about the SB-301 please quit replying "SOLD" then
dropping the ball with no more correspondence.
Or.....Sorry went to an estate sale today, sorry I checked and can only pay
$125 without the matching transmitter,
$25 for shipping and insurance !!! What !!

Your screwing up other serious buyers who are in it for the hobby
Unless someone got sick or croaked  ...its plane old RUDE.
Hey, people who love the hobby and not the $$ are waiting to know whats
going on, So I dont need this stinking B.S.
Its happened to many times and im sick of dealing with it

I might as well as "get into the action"
Ill pull the AM filter, extra tubes, book, and SB-301 going to take photo's
with little stuffed animals and sell on Ebay separately.
Lets not forget Spamming alt.boatanchors with teaser adds every day
"like some other certain guy who lurks here does ....also from Long Island"
I took special attention to note my Heath folder I setup with my inbox
assistant
All the trouble responses with the exception of one big collector were from
people who I dont see posting here, are they sleepers, Ebay pimps, non
members reading the list from the web ? ?

Feel free to comment or Spam me with hate mail and not the TEMPE list
server.
jOE