Heath Station For Sale......

DARYLE BROOKS wb7tne.brooks at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Nov 25 15:40:16 EST 2001

Hello All. I have for sale as a complete set ONLY, one
HW-100,SB-600,SB-610,SB-630,SB-200 and all units
come with W7FG manuals. Also have an HD-1422 antenna noise bridge that goes
with the package.I also will add in
an HP 10 mhz thru 420 mhz signal generator, I believe is in working order,no
manual , Grey wrinkle paint case,600
series,don't know the exact model,bougth at auction, I used twice, this unit
was a FAA genset last aligned on 4-19-82.
The HW-100, i have been trying to align,receives well,has good output,needs
heterodyne oscillator adjusted on 7 mhz.
It is missing only 2 knob inserts, otherwise in very presentable condition.
The scope is in working order,the speaker/power supply is in working
order,the SB-630 is in good order,the SB-200 amp turns on and lights up,the
fan
is noisy,due to the fact that this whole set has been setting a good while.
The history on this set is that it belonged to
The Denver Institute of Technology,they went out of buisness,it was
auctioned off, an sk bougth it,his xyl decided to
dump his life's collection in the dumpster. it was saved by a friend of mine
and as he is a quadraplegic ,couldn't make use
of, asked if I wanted, I gave him a new dual band radio and cash for it. i
have posted it here as I lost my job and financial
considerations only allow for the disposal of my station due the fact I am
losing my house. i would rather post it here than play the game with Ebay.
If you have an interest, make me a fair offer.Please reply to
wb7tne350 at hotmail.com.
I have some other items of interest.

Thanks to the list
Daryle