Page From Heath Manual Needed

Robert C Doran k2vjg at JUNO.COM
Mon Nov 26 17:06:55 EST 2001

As an old Eagle Scout, and I mean old, I work with some scouts in
learning electronics.  One of the things I do, is with any equipment they
use, I laminate a copy of the operating instructions and put it with the
equipment so that they learn to read instructions and also prevent
problems!

I just acquired a Heath IT-27 diode/transistor tester but it had no
manual.  If someone has a manual and could make me a copy of just the
operating instructions and maybe the schematic, I and the boys would
greatly appreciate it.  I of course would be willing to pay for the cost
of the copy and postage.

Thanks,