AT-1 Question

john page n8blb at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 28 18:08:02 EST 2001

Not an expert by any means on this. But the one I built in fall of 1953 had
black knobs. I just got another one last month and it had the same crystal
socket and black knobs also. That being said, most of the ones I have seen
had gray knobs. Does that mean I have a rare one? I really dont know. I do
know that the black knobs came before the gray ones.  John K4KWM