11 Pin Connector:

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Wed Nov 28 21:07:41 EST 2001

gene..

belden #9405 works great.. And no, not off hand I don't know where you can
get it. I would suspect allied will carry it.

they also carry the 11 pin sockets, jacks and hoods..

I have some here too, but am out of the hoods right now.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com