[Kenwood] Virus from WB5TWC

Ken WA5DTL wa5dtl at HOME.COM
Fri Nov 30 18:28:39 EST 2001

Hi Benton...
I got the I-Worm/Badtrans last weekend and was really kinda surprised
because I
too use AVG and have it set to check Incoming and Outgoing E-mail.
I am sure glad I was using AVG because it threw it in the Vault and cleaned
up
everything. It sure saved my bacon this time...

CUL
73
Ken Goddard WA5DTL
Oklahoma City, Ok.
http://wa5dtl.tripod.com

> Apparently someone sent me the I-Worm/badtrans virus which automatically
> replicated itself and sent itself to everyone on my list, including about
> hundred copies to me!
> Virus scanner has been updated and the system is now clean.
> Very sorry for the inconvenience guys!
> 73,
> de Benton wb5twc

---