HO 10 Monitor Scope Trouble

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Oct 1 03:33:24 EDT 2001

Ron,
I suspect that one of the HV caps is arching. Have had one do that before.
Suggest that you replace them with two .05 @ 1600v orangdrops in parallel form
Antique electronics. Also replace all the resistors in the HV circuit. Check
that 1V2 also. Luck and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW