a minor rant on WTB messages

Mike Morris WA6ILQ morris at COGENT.NET
Mon Oct 1 12:39:51 EDT 2001

PLEASE - when you post a message like this it would
be nice to say WHAT IT IS.

Not all of us have memorized the Heath catalog numbers.

In the past I've been able to point folk that were looking for
specific equipment to the people that have them, and I am
sure that other people have done the same.

But we can't do that unless we know what you are looking
for...    Like an "IM-103 expanded scale AC voltmeter".

Mike WA6ILQ