WTB: DX-60, HR10, HG10 VFO--Nostalgia strikes

Alan KB7MBI ARDUJENSKI at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 2 00:32:40 EDT 2001

Nostalgia has struck and I am very interested in purchacing the above noted
set. Preferably as a set but piecemeal if necessary. I just want good clean
operating equipment.. I prefer not to mix the B series with the original set.
Hopefully the paint will be of similar color. Either the original or B series
will be fine.

I have a nice home where it will get some good use.

Alan KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA