Heath G.D.O.

Jordan Arndt jordana at NUCLEUS.COM
Tue Oct 2 17:58:00 EDT 2001

Actually that coil has a tendancy to fall into the coil holder section of the
box... I have seen 4 of the GD-1B's that the seller thought the coil was
missing, but it had simply fallen onside the holder section... give it a rattle,
you might hear that 1/2 turn coil rattling around inside... 73 de Jordan...