New Dedicated HW-7 HW-8 HW-9 Mods Web Site

Chet Sprinkle chetsprinkle at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 3 13:57:40 EDT 2001

I have a site dedicated to the mods for the HW-7 HW-8 and HW-9 ...

http://www.geocities.com/chetsprinkle/

It gives you an EXCEL file for download. The EXCEL file has a worksheet for each Heathkit QRP rig. Each worksheet contains all a listing major publications of mods and any internet links known to me for getting the actual mod documentation.

Let me know if you need help.

If anyone knows of any additional links or mods, let me know and I'll add them.

Chet - K8YTO