HM 102 Wattmeter mods and service

john w. king jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Oct 3 12:29:41 EDT 2001

Hello all: I have several HM 102 wattmeters that I plan to put with my
various vintage boatanchor stations etc. and would like to know if there are
any GOOD mods or service tips that make an improvement in the "old" HM102s.
Please give me the benefit of your suggestions and experience.

I find a variance between the POWER readings from meter to meter. What do
you suggest?? Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW