Latest List of Crystals For Sale

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 4 16:20:01 EDT 2001

Here is the latest list of crystals that are for sale.
 All have been checked for oscillation in various
"boat anchor" transmitters and all oscillate within
"tolerances" as checked on a Collins 75A3 receiver.

With the exception of the 2 meter transmit crystals,
all are HC6/U holders.  Several do have the larger
pins already soldered in place to fit FT-243 sockets.
These are indicated separately.

For the HC6/u crystals is $4.00 for each crystal
postpaid CONUS and $5.00 US for each crystal postpaid
Canada.  For 6 crystals the price is $20 postpaid
CONUS and $25 US postpaid Canada.

The 2 meter transmit HC18/U holder crystals are $10
each postpaid CONUS and $11 US each postpaid Canada.
For 6 of these $50 postpaid CONUS and $60 US postpaid
Canada.

E-Mail me if interested so that I can reserve the
crystals for you.

The list of frequencies available follows:

Glen, K9STH
Crystal Frequencies

HC6/U

1967.5

3588.3
3590.0 Quantity 2
3591.6
3593.3 Quantity 6
3595.0
3596.3
3598.3 Quantity 12
3685.0
3680.0
3683.3
3698.3
3788.1
3803.1
3813.1 Quantity 3
3821.1
3823.1 Quantity 3
3838.1 Quantity 2
3848.1
3850.7
3853.5 Quantity 14
3856.4
3858.1
3859.2 Quantity 11
3862.1 Quantity 2
3867.8 Quantity 2
3893.1 Quantity 2
3921.6 Quantity 12
3925.0 Quantity 2
3931.6 Quantity 6
3956.6 Quantity 9
3963.3 Quantity 3
3966.6
3981.6 Quantity 2
3996.6

7220.8 Quantity 3
7226.5
7230.7

HC6/U wire leads

3579.545

HC6/U with large pins that fit FT-243

3590.0 Quantity 2
3593.3 Quantity 6
3598.3 Quantity 3
3953.3
3956.6

HC18/U crystals (small size, plug in) transmit on the
following frequencies (18 MHz fundamental for X 8
multiplication):

146.280 MHz Quantity 4
146.310 MHz Quantity 2
146.340 MHz Quantity 1