re free stuff

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Sat Oct 6 00:45:19 EDT 2001

Some time ago I offered some free stuff to people on this list. Most of it
is gone. Someone wanted the three autosyn motors and said he was sending the
postage. I never received it, and have not heard from him since. There was
someone else who wanted the motors, if you still want them let me know. I
also sent "A-7" amp parts to someone who wanted them in the worst way.
Unfortunately I went ahead and  sent it, thinking he would send the postage.
I have not heard from him since. I will not mention his name yet. If that
person reads this, please contact me.

Murray

---