FS: Surplus Heathkit Manuals

K8POU at AOL.COM K8POU at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 6 20:57:43 EDT 2001

I have the following Heathkit manuals for sale (surplus to my needs)  --
(Price includes shipping within USA) --

1  --  SB-10 Single Sideband Adapter Manual (original, mint  --  just like
new, no marks, complete with large fold outs, incl. schematic) $16.00

2  --  DX-100 Manuals (copy, does not include any actual assembly steps)
        Good condition, $7 each

1  --  SB-10 Manual (copy, does not include any actual assembly steps), $7.00

1  --  SB-610 Monitor Scope (original), excellent condition, including
fold-out schematic, $10.00

1  --  SB-630 Station Console (original manual), excellent condition,
includes fold-out schematic, $10.00

1  --  DX-60A Transmitter (original manual), complete with fold-out
schematic. Very good condition. $10.00

Remember, prices include shipping within USA

73, Don, K8DJ  (ex-K8POU, since '59)