Transformer

Jerry Rego jerryrego at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Oct 8 00:18:29 EDT 2001

Looking fo a transformer for an I0 4540, part No: 55-880.  Well thanks a lot - I have found 3 cages for the HP 23 and inten to buy all and give the other two to fellow hams who needs tham also.  Will not make any profit -  cost only.  Thanks to All including Brother Joe Cro who has some unique ideas -  I will leave it at that.  They all good deeds which added a lot of humor at a time when it was needed the most.
I will not take up your time - Best Regards to all on the List es 73's.

Jerry Rego/KE7YG/5