Sorry for the virus

Larry Bratcher lbratche at SWBELL.NET
Tue Oct 9 08:37:27 EDT 2001

Sorry for any problems my email containing a virus caused anyone. I have DLS which means my computer stays online all the time and it must have somehow sent out all the weird emails because I didn't send them.  I've now upgraded my Norton Anitvirus and also set it to automatically update itself each night and then scan for any virus.  Before it was set to scan on startup (which didn't happen for weeks at a time) or a manual scan (which obvisously didn't happen)

Larry