seen on ebay

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Sat Oct 13 14:19:32 EDT 2001

While I can't comment on these specific listings, I have bought several
things from Jon in the past.  He normally uses one ID for ham gear, a
second for paper products like manuals, and a third for parts and
general stuff. I guess it either makes it easier for him to keep track
of things or maybe for buyers to follow his listings.  Whatever the
reason, I don't think there is anything underhanded going on.  I have
always found him to be a reputable seller and very good to deal with.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com