Ebay pictures for two user names

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 13 19:00:56 EDT 2001

Do you point out that your photos are copyrighted?
Any photo that you take is automatically copyrighted
in your favor, you don't have to register it or
anything.

Possibly reminding them that violation of copyright
law is punishible by fines and, in some cases, even
imprisonment as well as having to make financial
restitution to the person who holds the copyright.

Glen, K9STH

--- Ken Bakhaus <bakken at NET-PORT.COM> wrote:

I would mention that I have had people lift my
pictures to use with their like items for sale. I
always email them about it but never get a reply, so
it does happen.

http://personals.yahoo.com