Ebay pictures for two user names

Jordan Arndt jordana at NUCLEUS.COM
Mon Oct 15 10:43:17 EDT 2001

I think the main reason that sellers use two different accounts, is to
overcome the standard 5 MB webspace that is usually allowed per account...
In most cases 5MB will allow for ~ 25 - 30 items to be stored in jpg format,
depending of course on resolution...
I have had MANY people use my pictures without permission to sell their
items, and any time I mentioned that it was a fraudulent act ,
misrepresentation, I was also met with stony silence. I actually began
adding my e-mail address right on the picture... I eventually stopped this
practice, as many site builders began to ask if they could use my pics on
their Classic/Vintage etc. web pages, and the 'watermark' tended to distract
from the pic itself.
I almost always say yes, as long as the source of the picture is indicated
on the page where the pic is displayed.

73 de Jordan....