Benton Harbor, St Joseph Hamfest NOV 4 2001

van lincoln wd8aam vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Oct 15 20:21:35 EDT 2001

All You Kalamazoo hams, let everyone know about this hamfest
that you feel might have been disappointed by the cancellation
of the Kalamazoo Hamfest.  This'll be the last of the year, except
for the Fort Wayne, Indiana one.

73 wd8aam

Blossomland Blast
St. Joseph, Michigan
Sunday, November 4th, 2001
Our 42nd Year

There have been 2818 visitors since January 27, 1908

Come and join us for our 42nd Annual Blossomland Blast sponsored by the
Blossomland Amateur Radio Association at the Playland Hall in Fairplain,
Michigan. (Benton Harbor/St. Joseph)

GREAT Location -- Even More Tables!
Hours 8:00 a.m. - Noon EST
Vendor Setup - 6:00 a.m.
VE Testing Yes - near hamfest site.
Tickets $3.00 Advance (before Nov. 1)
$4.00 At the door
Tables $4.00 Advance (before Nov. 1)
$5.00 At the door (no reservations
without pre-payment)
Parking Free

This year's confirmed vendors:

ComDaC - Full Line Amateur Radio Products (Radios, Antennae, etc.)

We are at the same location for this years "blast". We will also have many
door prizes and refreshments. For more information please contact us:

E-mail

comdac at comdac.com
 Phone

(616) 982-0404
 Snail Mail

B.A.R.A.
1051 Main Street
St. Joseph, MI 49085

For advance tickets or table reservations, send an S.A.S.E. to our Snail
Mail address listed above. You can also reserve via phone or e-mail.

Talk in Frequencies: 146.82(88.5)/442.775(88.5) - 146.72 (if 82 is down).
Just click on the individual Map Images below for visual maps, followed by
directions:

Far Image          Mid Image         Close Image