FS

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Tue Oct 16 17:01:36 EDT 2001

The following items are for sale. Any interest?
Heathkit OL-1 Scope with original manual. Cosmetically very good. Trace
seems to be double when looking at signal from audio sig gen. Don't know
what the problem is and I am not going to try and fix it. The trace is very
bright.
Heathkit CM-1 Capacity tester with copy of schematic. Seems to be working
ok. Cosmetically good, some spotting on top of cabinet.

Eico Model 214 VTVM. This is also very good condition cosmetically but, it
is not working properly. I did replace the 1.5 Volt battery. No joy. Also DC
Volts reading high. Have not checked AC. This is a huge and impressive
looking meter.
Shipping would be extra.

Also 3, autosyn motors. Free for shipping cost.

---