Nostalgia question

Paul K. Dean wb9hgz at charlottesville.net
Wed Oct 17 21:40:51 EDT 2001

Varied by era.  I remember seeing a Motorola base unit in some episodes. In
others, there was an Eico CW rig!  723 or something like that?  Saw a
posting a while back on rec.radio.swap from a guy looking for an "old Eico
CW transmitter like the one used on Andy Griffith".

Don't remember ever seeing any Heath gear, though.