SB-401 Question

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Oct 18 13:55:01 EDT 2001

  Ed, according to my manual if the 401 is used with the
303 RX the trap is removed. I've run all the numbers on
this and see absolutely no reason why the trap was ever
needed to begin with. The only thing it could possibly do
is guard against the 4th harmonic of the LMO which seems
ridiculous to me

Mark  WB8JKR