Collins 30L-1 Transmitter (not linear!)

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 19 19:32:25 EDT 2001

I had a number of reproductions of the advertisement
for the Collins 30L-1 transmitter (not the "S-Line"
30L-1 linear amplifier) printed for the Collins User's
Conference and have several remaining.  These are four
page, color, advertisements.

Collins announced the 30L-1 transmitter and then tried
to pull all of the advertisements that were in the
process of being published.  The vast majority of
these were pulled.  But, a few did get out.

Also included in the four-page advertisement are the
75A4 receiver, 32W-1 exciter (in the same "boat" as
the 30L-1 transmitter), and several accessory items.

Price to cover my costs is $5.00 postpaid CONUS and
$6.00 US Canada.

Send cheque for the appropriate amount to

Glen E. Zook
410 Lawndale Drive
Richardson, Texas 75080

Thanks