Zero Set (Hairline) Drive Pulley Sliping Help SB Series

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Oct 21 09:05:57 EDT 2001

Hi Jim,
Suggest that you might check to make sure the dial is not rubbing on it. It
is very easy to move the dial back a bit. Careful that the dial is not too
far back as to interfere with the spiral follower. Luck and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW