W0CXX on the AIR!!!!!

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Sun Oct 21 12:41:27 EDT 2001

Sorry that we did not have more airtime...The 32S3  bit the dust as Glen
said  but was back up late Saturday...We  had a very eratic schedule as
both stations were getting into the Hotel Phone System,,,
We did do over 700 contacts in 2 days...We could not get on 40  and 17  or
15..  But did do 20 and 10...Got kicked  off the air 6 times  Hi!!!   We
did  our best....

Bob K1JNN/5