SB 200

John Barkow KD6PT at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 21 14:15:14 EDT 2001

Hi Gang.  Progress okey so far.  The grid resisstors were okey and looks like
they had been changed once before.  I tried tuning the 10 meter input circuit
but changing the position of the slug has no effect.  Capacitor checks okey
but SWR is 3:1 at 28.8 MHZ and 1:1 at 28.12  MHZ and I cannot ballance it
out.  It is still 2:1 at 18.5, which is where I want to center it.  The
manual calls for a 4 foot cable between the exciter and the amp and I am
wondering if this length is critical.  I am using a much shorter cable, about
18 inches.  Anly thoughts on this?
John kd6pt