HP23 power supplies guinea pig trial

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Mon Oct 22 14:30:27 EDT 2001

Boys and girls...

the third version of the HP23 supply has been built and it's on the air with
a HW101.

a few small areas need fixed, some ground plane need run and some holes
opened up a bit, but other than that, the circuit seems to be ok and working

now, those that contacted me with a willing to proof build the pc board need
to contact me again

here's what's going on

I will have six pc boards made, these are prototypes

three will go out to three guys that will do the boards with the screen
regulator

three will go out to three other guys that will not have the regulator

I will supply the boards and MOST of the parts. My pockets are not deep
enough to supply the boards and the electrolytic capacitors for six
prototypes. They capacitors are $6.87 each and there are five on the board.

I will supply the digi key and mouser part numbers. Feel free to use junk
box parts, too provided the values are the same and they fit the board.

If you can't or wont be able to meet this requirement let me know.

of course you will need to tear apart a hp23 supply, too!
--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems