Heathkit F/S

Kechkaylo Dave (ATLINKS) KechkayloD at TCE.COM
Tue Oct 23 09:11:11 EDT 2001

To All:

Still uncovering some nice Heath-related items I'd like to sell after my
move to Indiana. These are excess to my needs:

A):  Heathkit IT-17 vacuum tube tester (series No. 16623). Nice condition.
With assembly manual, and additional blue-colored tube set-up test manual.
IT-17 also contains the roll chart tube test set-up within the unit as well.
Somehow, top handle is missing; otherwise, in pretty nice shape.

B):  Heathkit GD-3810 Security Sentinel, UNBUILT, still sitting in the
original box. Altho the box was opened to peruse the manual, its all there.

Transportation from Carmel, Indiana 46032 additional.

Regards,

Dave Kechkaylo, W8DLK/9