Heathkit TT-1 Calibration Data

Bob Harris Rharris283 at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 23 13:01:37 EDT 2001

I have a Heathkit TT-1 tube tester. When I bought it I only received the
operations manual. I would like to check the calibration of this unit since
the person who sold it to me had it in storage for 18 years and several of
the tubes I have checked (even NOS) just barely check good. I know these are
supposed to be a very accurate piece of equipment and would like a copy or
scan of the cal. procedure to get this one up to specs.
     Thanks in advance,

Bob
WB2UBW