Heath Power Supply

Fred Holnagel w7prv at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 23 17:31:22 EDT 2001

Hi list.  I've been chasing this one for awhile and had some wrong info
to start with.  The power supply I have is a HWA-202-1  used with the
2036 two meter rig.  There is a missing device in there for regulating
the voltage marked IC-1. It has 6 pins.  I also have a similiar supply
model HWA-2036-3 for powering the same rig.  It also has a part IC-1
which has a part number 442-626 and another number F-8015.  Can anyone
tell me if the IC is the same for both supplies and if so where can I get
one? Tnx for your help. Thanks to Mark who was helping me also. Fred
W7PRV