Post Office

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 23 23:07:34 EDT 2001

I have had a couple packages disappear which was
shipped by the USPS,and after several conversations
with postal folks and Postmaster. I have found that
packages are being screened now very efficently!!
and takes longer etc. But for now on out packages that
are shipped USPS will contain Delivery Confirmation
or will carry Insurance which will require signature.
UPS shipments will carry a signature requirement too.
This will insure Delivery and a Trace or claim if
necessary.
Thanks for the time in reading this,

Mike ke4lgx
Total Electronics
The webmaster will post this on the website also.

=====
Mike Shelton CET. ke4lgx
http://www.nctotalelectronics.com

http://personals.yahoo.com