Heath stuff and I hate reserve price auctions

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Wed Oct 24 14:24:01 EDT 2001

Guess again!

There have been 19 EC-1 Analog Computers on eBay in the past 3 years.  The highest
price paid was $2550.00 on 9/26/01.  The lowest price paid was $280.00 on 11/25/00.
 That unit was very rough.  The next lowest price was $326.50 on 9/14/00.  The
average price has been $716.00.  In the past 3 months:

07/23/01     $2026.00
09/01/01     $ 911.11
09/26/01     $2550.00
10/19/01     $ 203.51  Reserve not met

I don't understand why the demand on this item, but it is obviously there....

Don