knob setscrews???

Needham R Williamson Jr Williamsonr at PBTCOMM.NET
Thu Oct 25 06:30:38 EDT 2001

If you do not need an "allen" set screw why not make one or two from a
screw and a "dremel" tool with a cut off wheel.  Cut to length and then cut
a screwdriver slot.  Beats purchasing 100 to get 2.

Rodger
N4NRW

Any good hardware store, home supply, or industrial supply will have these.
The size is very common. Another good source (mail order) is McMaster-Carr
Supply (industrial supply), but--minimum buy may be 100 or so.....

regards,  Dennis Norton   W2DJN