Don't throw it out!

Milton Ferguson milton at FERGUSON.NET
Thu Oct 25 20:31:26 EDT 2001

Stop! If you have an old Heathkit 4105 Scope that is dead (for any
reason) do not throw it out! I need to the entire Vertical Circuit board
(Number on board: 85-2046-1) to complete my scope and would very much
appreciate acquiring (that's French for pay) a used one (with or without
components). Since the shipping of the board alone, is much simpler and
cheaper (that's me!), sending the whole Scope (remove the weight of the
CRT?) is a possibility.

        Hopefully,

                Milt. Ferguson (XW9MSF)