Heathkit Binding Posts

Robert C Doran k2vjg at JUNO.COM
Fri Oct 26 10:29:56 EDT 2001

I have six or seven pieces of Heath test equipment that all use the same
size binding posts.  I just acquired a Heath regulated power supply that
is missing one of the black binding posts caps.  I thought I had some of
those sized caps in my junk box but no luck and the ones available at
Radio Shack are too small. Does anyone have a spare standard Heath black
binding post cap in their junk box they would be willing to part with
before I  contact one of the supply houses and have to buy the whole
assembly.  The cap I need is the size found on such units as; the PS-3
and PS-4 power supplies, IT-11 and IT-22 capacitor checkers, IO-10 scope,
code oscillator etc.

                     Robert C. Doran   K2VJG
                     410 Lakenheath Lane
                     Matthews, NC 28105